Crazy is everywhere. ✃ ✃ ✃ ✃ ✃ ✃ ✃ ✃ ✃ ✃ ✃ ✃
Uncovering laughter, joy and sanity in everyday life.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

New strength: first ever blog entry.

This is very new for me but here goes. I'm going to share as much as I can manage otherwise it just eats away, at whatever inner peace I have inside. I live in my head most of the time and fail to share my thoughts or feelings constructively. So here we go - blog!

Why living with crazy? Well, I live with crazy everyday. Grew up around it and am a bit myself. My hardest journey has been ending up in a place where I feel safe.

The process of adoption and foster/care has helped me grow emotionally. I've gained confidence along the way and have used some of this time to grieve the loss of my fertility - which is a big part.

To start, I've decided to write a bit about family life from past to present. How it impacts our current relationships with family and our continuing journey.

Cheers!

--

No comments:

Post a Comment